View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 02:13 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to properly relock phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
yeah it actually hardware problem...the stupid stylus slot messed up...the pen wont go in like it should...

but yeah so i should allow this on my phone when it prompts me?
oh Ok. that makes sense. well I dont think it will hurt to let it go into bootloader but of course like the unlock thread says "i'm not responsible if you mess up your phone" To be honest, my speaker blew once on my first diamond and I had a hell of time trying to get the phone relocked. I finally just flashed oem shipped and returned it. they never said anythingI tried flashing oem, then running the relocker but it didn't work. not sure if you need to relock first, then flash oem but to me that doesnt make sense. Sorry I can't give you a exact answer on this one. maybe someone else will chime in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.