Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 AM
cwilson09
N00b
Threadstarter

cwilson09 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS Problems

and bang there is the reason i am not going to use it.
Quote:
Ok. Now for the not so good news. After so many comments on offering a version of sMMS without an expiration, I have decided to go ahead with this. However, to keep the project from dying, I have decided to create a licensing structure. Everyone who has already donated to sMMS will be grandfathered in and will get a full version automatically. Anyone in the future who wants a full version of sMMS will have to donate a minimum of $5. This wasn't an easy decision to make. I wanted to keep this program free, but I also don't want it to die. I figure if people were to get a version without an expiration, they wouldn't have a reason to come back here to contribute. So, I went ahead and removed the timebomb. But, I added some nag screens instead. If you like sMMS and want to see it get better (or just want to get rid of the screens), all I ask you to do is donate a minimum of $5. Other people have donated alot more than that.
I do not have a credit card or a way to donate. so i would never be able to get rid of the "nag screens" so why would i install this on my phone? I dont understand you dont see chefs putting nag screens in there roms so that you will donate to get the full version of the rom. they know that if there is a problem or a suggestion that there customers will come back.

(deleted by Coz)
Hit me up via txt/email and just lemme know ure a PPCGeek

Last edited by cwilson09; 02-17-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: i am old enough for CC just odnt have one or way to donate