View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:12 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I change time zones withOUT changing appt times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsepub View Post
This also happens when using outlook. The only way around this is to schedule the appointments in the time zone you are in.

For example, when I go to Arizona on business, my phone rolls back two hours. If I want my appointments to show at the correct time, I must change the time zone for that particular appointment to Arizona.
Yeah I was afraid of that, but there are too many appointments to have to change. I just wasn't thinking when I made them. I may just not change my clock's time when I get there.
But there HAS to be a way to do this, right? I mean is there a reg hack or something?

PPCGeeks New User Guide