View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:55 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Why Do You Do This To Me Htc!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afx View Post
I have a nasty habit of lusting over the latest and greatest (tech wise, im cool with my wife )

So when I got my TP I thought ide be cool since the HD wasnt coming stateside, now I see this new fangled touch pro 2!!

WHY HTC WHY!!
Software wise its going to be the same, I'm pretty sure if winmo and sprint don't give us an official update, our ppcgeeks will get the software on our tp's. the real difference is the fact that the tp2 tilts and has a 3.6" screen. The downside is that its going back to qvga, so there's good and bad. Personally I don't think I'll upgrade to that because i've grown accustomed to this beautifully looking screen, especially when viewing pics and facebook. Also that keyboard doesn't look as good as this one plus I don't see a directional pad, thats how they get the screen so big. I know our directional pad doesn't work that good, but its better then nothing.