View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
This build is ridiculous, everything is top notch

I have never been able to get a revA icon working even when using NueRSSI. How on earth did u do it?
Not an indicator its just an icon. It will display that always regardless of rev0 or revA. I have been unable to get the indicator to light on vogue or titan for vzw. Also, what build did you use? I have had I unconfirmed report of stuck at 2nd splash on titan and is possbile I messed up a xip as I made these while sitting at the hospital for 3 days waiting for my wife to come home from having a baby :P

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-16-2009 at 07:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.