View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Diamond 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesax1 View Post
Note sent to HTC

I've been watching the Diamond and HD for a while, hoping they'd make it to Verizon. Today's release of the Diamond 2 supercedes anything prior. you've addressed the limits of the original diamond & given it HD power in a slightly smaller package - perfect. i can only strongly suggest that you release to all US carriers simultaneously ASAP. you have a real iPhone killer here but ONLY if you market it properly - so they can offer it at $200 USD. The normal staggered marketing pattern will allow LG and samsung to usurp the market. Don't miss this opportunity. make sure it will be upgradable to WM 6.5

Would someone please set up one of those petitions so we can request all carriers to adopt the new Diamond 2 and HD sooner rather than later. These mature products would finally be true iPhone killers.

HTC web site
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch.../overview.html

BTW the Omnia HD doesn't look bad either.....
Its interesting, however, it only has an 1100 battery which is comical to say the least. granted the screen is amazing and there are some improvements. Also, I just read that the Omnia HD is dropping WM and will have symbian S60 loaded.