View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: can't move .cabs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
yep just tried again, total comander won't let me move these cabs out of /windows to my internal storage..... any thoughts do I need to change something in them, what could be making them stay in there. They are just the cabs, not files.....and if i added right we could get 11-12mb of more space on our device that is 10% of the devices storage...... let me know if you guys figure this out
why would cab files be saved into the windows directory? they should just be saved into device memory or the internal storage. if they are in device memory, you just need to establish active sync connection, cut and paste them into your internal storage.