View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: can't move .cabs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey I noticed that I could have about 7-10 more megabytes of space on my internal memory if I could move the cab files from the windows directory to my internal storage.............

my question is why can't I just move these cabs, they are already installed, I don't understand why I can't just move them from /windows to /internal storage...... is there a way to do this I am using total commander
you don't need to do anything other than establishing an activesync connection and taking the cabs and move them to your storage card. If I am understanding you correctly, you just want to move the actual cab from device memory to the storage memory correct?