View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Calendar - More info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrsteel View Post
That didnt really change anything. I am looking to change the Link to "Calendar" to actually display what is on the calendar, the actual Events or Apts.

Hope that is more clear..
It already does show your next appointment in place of the "Calendar" link. However, it only shows your next appointment, if it's within current day or the next day(48 hrs). If it's beyond that, it won't show it. I "believe"(not sure cause I have never seen it) if you have the clock flipped up to the smaller size, it will show you your next 2 appointments IF they are really close together. I thought I read this somewhere but have never seen it myself(mainly cause I never flip the clock to be smaller).

**EDIT**
In doing a quick test, even with 2 apointments back to back, within an hr of now, flipping the clock up does NOT result in TF3D showing more than 1 appointment. It still just shows only your next appointment.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-16-2009 at 03:15 PM.