gyoung345 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro and WM6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
there are already aseveral posts on WM 6.5 here is one of them:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57881
There are many threads about 6.5, but most are generic. The one you cite has nothing to do with my question. I am asking the specific question about whether 6.5 will be officially supported by the current HTC Touch Pro/Diamond. Since they are releasing version 2 of the above phones and indicating that they will be 6.5 compatible but are being launched with 6.1, it seems logical to me that those of us on 1st generation Touch Pro's will be left out of an official 6.5 release.

stevedusa did offer the constructive information that even if they never release it "officially", the chefs will cook it for our digestion.

I understand the whole search before you post (and I did), but that does not imply you hijack another post if you have a specific pointed question that has not been addressed. Not to mention, if you put your topic in the title of a new post it will be much easier to search for it when someone else has the same question (i.e. it is much easier to find posts you are interested in if you use keywords and limit your search to the title as opposed to key words searching entire threads, you will be much more likely to find an entire thread about your issue rather than one post).