View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Return to home screen on call end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
it goes back to the home screen after about 30 seconds. I want it to go back to the home screen as soon as the call ends. There is no reason for me to be at the dialer screen when a call is over.
Ah... ok, I don't think that has change in ages, its a function of the dialer (to close itself after about 30 seconds)

I'm usually on the BT headset and can't see it anyway since its on my hip at the time.... If you can't wait just press the home button!