View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:16 PM
KillerQ
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible way to use Arcosft even WITH sprint mms having been installed on stock R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
When I got my TP it did not have Sprint picmail installed.

I downloaded and installed the official cab, but when I attempted to send a pic it would ssay " device not supported raph800" and would not launch the program

I installed arcsoft OVER the sprint one, accidentally.

Then I simply removed the original sprint and arcsoft cab and re-installed the arcsoft cab

At that point I was able to send and recieve pic and vid mail as if everything is fine.

My phone does automatically connect to data when a picmail is recieved. Does the default sprint app do this?

Ok,

Ok, it sounds like you are talking about having the stock Sprint ROm the whole time. Also, just to clairfy, you are now able to send AND receive with arcsoft....

WHich verison of Arcsoft are you using?

Ya know - I was hopeful for a second, but I bet that since your rom didn't have it installed int eh first place, when you uninstalled your version, it wiped it completely clean....

However, I am an optimist - so I hope you you are going to tell us that it was some rar, hidden version of arcosoft that you are using and none of us have tried...

Let us know!!

Thanks,

Matt!