View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:06 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: What The FUBAR?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Saved my life... maybe a little dramatic, but just as useful. I had a 6800 and a 6700 before, so I'm still learning about TF3D, as I think I'm pretty knowledgeable with WM. Thank you though for the fast response, I feel dumb now.
so that worked? dont feel dumb, better to ask, thats why were all here. i was hoping you got my reply before you hard reset. you can always pm me if your stuck, maybe we can fix any other issues you have in the future. ilk bet when the wallpaper came back you were thinking, is that all it took? lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.