View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:39 PM
speck
PPCGeeks Regular

speck is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you remove email and text received notifications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
To expand on this....

Click Start, Settings. Go into Sounds and Notifications. Click the Notifications tab and then from the drop down menu choose Messaging: New Text Message. Then uncheck Display message on screen.
That setting does not affect the notficiation 'circle' on the TF3D tab. It controls whether a popup box appears (similar to the SMS sent message box) when a new message arrives.

I think the OP is asking how to clear the 'circle' on the TF3D tab without having to look at each email or text message. I've been wondering how to do this myself, which brings me to comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I realize that the 'old-timers' may sometimes get irritated answering the same questions over and over, but I don't feel like it helps anyone to direct them to a 73 page post in order to find an answer to a specific question.

I've only been around this board a few months, and I'm still trying to learn about my phone (it is my first PPC). I have a whole lot of questions, but I often hestitate to ask something in case it has already been covered.

I apologize for getting off topic, and I hope someone posts a solution to the original question.