View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated 2/25 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 20954, 210xx, 21015, 21018

Many people have been asking for me to share my kitchens as I use PPCK. I have made an "unofficial PPCK update". This is just a drop in and ready to build as its already packaged PPCK style. 210xx and 21015 are very fast.

Supported CDMA Devices:
Vogue
Titan
Herman/Touch Pro
Apache
Victor/Diamond

Sys available:
210xx
21018 (please redownload appropriate device core as its updated for 21018 )

Directions:
Download the device rar and extract the main rar ie (vogue.rar). Example for vogue follows: Place the Vogue_Core_Drellisdee unextracted into the PPCK kitchens folder. Place the Vogue_WM6.1_Drellisdee into the devicebases folder in projects/groups folder in PPCK. Download the sys of your choice and extract the main rar and place the Sys rars (unextracted) into the PPCK kitchen folder. The txt files go into projects/groups buildbase folder. Start BuildOS and enjoy!!!

Note on herman: I use the vzw payload and the ppck pagepool changer does not work. Use a hex editor on ruu_signed.nbh after cooking prior to flashing and search for string 03 15 A0 03 . XVI32 is a free one. TUT is found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50754&highlight=change+page+pro

Ignore the first string of 03 15 A0 03 and change the 2nd string ie. 06 15 A0 03 will give you a 24mb dynamic PP.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-10-2009 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 29 times.