View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THE] BLACK Dialer (Touch Diamond)

I like the black dialer look but the pressed keys don't line up properly when pressed.

*edit* I'm using the 3.40.33475.0 PhoneCanvas from Calkulin's kitchen.

*edit* I tried the black normal with the default pressed from the kitchen and it makes a nice effect. Makes the numbers look like the are shifting over from your finger when pressed. I know that's not the intended effect but I like it and the pressed buttons do line up properly with the default one.

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-15-2009 at 01:31 PM.