View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:59 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry
Threadstarter

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: problem with plantronics 521 and tp?

if i disable voice command completely, it'll ring while bluetooth is paired. this is weird though, because i have it set to only read the messages through the bluetooth if available.

when i receive a message with voice command on, the phone vibrates, but the only sound notification i receive is a beeping in my ear, from the 521 itself. then it reads the message, and i hear the ringtone for sms in the bluetooth, but nothing from the phone. on my old headset, the phone itself would ring, and it would read me the messages through my headset. i have it set to only read the messages if bluetooth is available. i don't want it reading them through the phone's speaker, but i would like to retain this feature because its helpful when i'm driving and i don't want to look at my phone. at least i know if its important or not.

this is really weird because my other headset, the cheaper 220, works fine. i have a 925 coming in the mail, maybe that'll ring and announce sms lol

Last edited by ou2mame; 02-14-2009 at 08:05 PM.