View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 04:13 PM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got eager...flashed rom before activation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Acclude View Post
they are trouble shooting now, but are asking for an icon under settings that isnt there(update profile)
I think Sprint changed something where this Update Profile button needs to be hit for it to work. I had Juggalo's 0.05 ROM On my wife's touch pro not too long ago and it worked fine. She had the chrome issue with her's so we swapped it out; obviously a newer version. I then went to put 0.05 back on it and the phone data didn't work. I called Sprint and they wanted me to hit that update profile button too; however that button wasn't in Juggalo's 0.05 ROM. So, I updated her's to 0.08, which does have the update Profile and Update PRL button; problem solved.

With that said, you need to either swap back to the stock ROM or install a ROM that can update the profile. (If the button is there, I don't know how else to do it?)

-Dave