ATT-Half
Lurker
Threadstarter

ATT-Half is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint HTC having LCD or video signal problems

Well today i when to sprint store i waited for my turn it was full
i explain the issue to one of there workers he said ok he goes in the back room where all repairs happen and after 10 minutes his back with the black HTC theme LOL oh my god ****ing moron.

he may have thought i wanted the wallpaper black i don't know.

next one i try to explain again well he goes back in after a while he returns with my phone and tells me i had a peace of paper stuck in the on and off button and tells me the there's always a
(delay that happens when u turn it on i said yeah i know that but that's not the problem.)

I guess they never had this issue before and they just trying to lie to there costumer to get them out the door.

Oh yeah and the phone didn't play ball it worked perfectly the time i was at the store
Quote:
30 minutes before i got to the store i couldn't pick up a call because the LCD wouldn't respond / no windows GUI it did come on & the hardware buttons didn't work because the windows GUI was not showing in the screen.
I'm going to try to call in a little while see if i have better luck other wise im going to report it stolen my last hope.

I did try my best when crazy with the power button on, off, on ,off to make it show up while i was at the parking lot but nothing on my way home as i was exiting route 46 and entering route 80 the had placed the phone on the passenger side for about 5-10 minutes without bothering i grab it and son of B the issue appears and i had a u turn very close as i was trying to make sure it stay like that i press on and off 4 times to test (LCD back light) only worked as reported on 1st post and then boom back to normal on the 5th tab of the button i said to my self f it am going home.

I'm going to defenely call I'll either tell them i lost my phone and let insurance take care of it or just flat out tell them my lcd is not working & that i broke my leg with no transportation available to make it to the nearest store and that they will have to send it by mail. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.