Thread: Random Turn On
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:56 PM
hibby50
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Random Turn On

Before you yell at me to search, this is not what you think it is. My Pro's screen IS randomly waking up, but NOT like reported previously. All of a sudden my pros screen comes on after 30 seconds of being off. not every once and a while, but about every 30 seconds. It is not switching between 1x and evdo, it is in the came place on my bed with evdo. I have a feeling it is because my stylus switch is nearly broken, so does anyone have any other ideas as to why this is happening, or a reg edit to disable the stylus sensor/stylus sensor waking the phone up. TIA