View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:41 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie
Looks very nice. I followed the directions verbatim but I still cannot pull up any of the layouts. I can select "tabs-240" in themes but I still have the same layout options. I've done a soft reset. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Coz
No Tabs layouts? Check two things:

One, make sure you're scrolling the layout list down far enough. I know this sounds dumb, but the scroll bar is kind of touchy.

Two, using File Explorer on your device (or PC), drill down to the themes folder (on your device) and make sure there are files in it. The layouts are suffixed with .wpl. WeatherPanel picks these up automatically a puts them in the list...