View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:49 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQ] Clear Windows Tasbar?

There is a program called SkinMobile that will allow you to skin the taskbar. The desired effect can be accomplished by using the same background image to create the skin. The program is a little glitchy, but essentially it does the job and it's fun to play with. You should be able to find it with a search, if not I'll upload later. Here is an example of an UltimateLaunch theme I was running back in the day using SkinMobile to complete the effect.

You might look into VJTodayToggle and/or dcinobar as additional taskbar and bottom bar hiding utilities. [Edit: I believe no2chem also made a bottom bar hiding utility that worked correctly with the newer WM builds. The above should get you started, if you need specifics post a reply ]

Last edited by bedoig; 02-13-2009 at 06:55 PM.