Thread: Locking my TP
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Locking my TP

Have you tried PocketShield, I didn't see it in your list. Its a very simple to use slide to unlock type program. It can unlock automatically if it detects light as well. If you receive a call in your pocket it will remain locked until you bring it into the light. There are a lot of options for you to tweak it to your personal needs.

The free version works really well, and is essentially the full version but has a screen that pops up once in like a hundred slides to ask you to purchase the program.
PS is one program I wouldn't mind paying a couple dollars for though, I found it way better than TouchLockPro and the built in locker. The developer behind the program is also super responsive and if you find a a bug he can fix it for you really quick.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 02-13-2009 at 06:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.