View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Major SMS problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
thanks for your positive attitude first off i did the update profile and the phone wouldnt update the tech said he couldnt even see it on the network if you had read my post i called myself bout 20 times with NO!!!!!!!!! calls ringing through my phone might literally have had a problem and it was not working correctly thanks for tell me it a placebo effect and being so sure you know what your talking about apprecaite ya

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, i'm sorry i'm not going to sugar coat it and make it look pretty for you when you're starting a thread about sms and its a known issue with multiple other threads saying the same thing. Then its 3 pages long with everyone saying the exact samething thats in the other thread about it being a known issue. then you're telling us they're changing you're phone out and you keep calling them, its not going to fix the problem. And I do believe my attitude was positive when I was telling you one way to trouble shoot your phone not being programmed but i guess you'll get it figured out with a couple more calls to tech support, then you'll never get another late text message