View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:10 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Hello Diamond community...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
welcome here, please search. lol love my diamond. i like to switch between the two.
Search? Look at the time I've been around, private lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Welcome. Glad to see ya here, even if it is only temporary!
Thanks. I'll make my stay as enjoyable as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Welcome aboard ... you're among a great group of guys ... perhaps you might even stay.
I see, and I my girl has 2 Diamonds, and she is a beast with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
Click the top bar below if you would like to enlist in the finest brotherhood on Geek Island

click the top bar below if you

click the top bar below if

the top bar below

top bar below
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
WTF is this?
Don't mind him, it may almost look like spam, but it's really not lol.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-