View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: My BB Touch Pro SAGA may now come to an END...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
Many of here may have read my story about all the problems or bad luck I have been having with my Touch Pro. Even with my new 1/9/09 built it froze on me (1. after making a few calls, 2. internet, 3. charging) within 2 days. HTC support said it is probably a hardware issue if I hard reset after the first two issues and it still froze up. Last night the phone did not freeze on me but I think SHE knows I am letting HER go. I think ONE GIRL by the bed side that causes me stress is enough, I dont need TWO... I think this phone is not for me. But one thing I would do different is to not purchase at Best Buy. It is not their fault at all, it is just that they don't get a selection of the newer better built phones as compared with a sprint store.

PPCgeeks has been very helpful and I think by tomorrow afternoon I will be out of the Touch Pro and take a dive into the iphone game. After playing around at the store with the iphone, the interface is very nice (touch is nice and no lag). The only thing I pay more is the plan, which may work itself out when I include the less stress I have with the iphone (well I hope).

I would sell my Touch Pro to you guys but I would not want anyone to feel the stress I have in getting a phone that have problems. BUT definitely this TP has the potential to be a great (if not excellent) phone.

Thanks PPCgeeks, for now I will say goodbye until tomorrow if miraculously a Touch Pro falls on my lap that has no hardware issues. Good Luck.

Rey
sooo, how much you want for it? PM me.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."