View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:00 PM
reyrey127
PPCGeeks Regular

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My BB Touch Pro SAGA may now come to an END...

Many of here may have read my story about all the problems or bad luck I have been having with my Touch Pro. Even with my new 1/9/09 built it froze on me (1. after making a few calls, 2. internet, 3. charging) within 2 days. HTC support said it is probably a hardware issue if I hard reset after the first two issues and it still froze up. Last night the phone did not freeze on me but I think SHE knows I am letting HER go. I think ONE GIRL by the bed side that causes me stress is enough, I dont need TWO... I think this phone is not for me. But one thing I would do different is to not purchase at Best Buy. It is not their fault at all, it is just that they don't get a selection of the newer better built phones as compared with a sprint store.

PPCgeeks has been very helpful and I think by tomorrow afternoon I will be out of the Touch Pro and take a dive into the iphone game. After playing around at the store with the iphone, the interface is very nice (touch is nice and no lag). The only thing I pay more is the plan, which may work itself out when I include the less stress I have with the iphone (well I hope).

I would sell my Touch Pro to you guys but I would not want anyone to feel the stress I have in getting a phone that have problems. BUT definitely this TP has the potential to be a great (if not excellent) phone.

Thanks PPCgeeks, for now I will say goodbye until tomorrow if miraculously a Touch Pro falls on my lap that has no hardware issues. Good Luck.

Rey