View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Treo Pro Delayed until END of Feb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdoctor View Post
i have in my hands delivered about 30 mins ago, i love this phone, it was already active, except for data, and they did that 15 mins ago. So what now, am i going to get a message saying send back,
No, they probably won't contact you. You'll just have the older, non-Sprint approved, something-was-wrong-with-it version. Just like how I can keep my Best Buy release (though I won't).

No one knows why it was not approved for Sprint's network or what they are fixing, but all the Best Buy stock was sent back to have the ROM re-flashed (once they fixed it).

Some are hoping they fix the very low RAM (~43mb free), or IE6 (which is pretty awful and will close out in the background, regardless of memory), or perhaps it has to do with the radio/data connection (sometimes it's wonky).

Also could you post your OS build number (start --> settings --> about)