zebek
Lurker

zebek is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TCPMP Abnormality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Guy, I don't believe you are saying this and MightyMikes ROM RULE dude and has nothing to with just what you are talking about.. They are suppose to be BLACKED OUT/GRAYED OUT UNTIL YOU ACTIVATE PARAMETERS. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out, come man. Why? You will not take your time, read and learn about the TCPMP player {FILE} {OPTIONS}. You are making something hard that's so easy, right in front of your face, come on dude...
I too have experienced the TCPMP that the OP is talking about. Even though TCPMP is supposed to be greyed out, you should still be able to tell where the buttons are because of a small change in colour on the buttons. In this case, the buttons are not just "greyed/blacked out" but completely gone. I have run it under Juggalo's, Mightymike's and the stock TELUS rom, and all of them seem to have this issue. I am thinking that it must just be a glitch as I ran TCPMP on the P4000 with no problems. But easy Technology1, you might profess to be an expert in your world, but no need to belittle someone for asking a question. He wasn't crapping on Mightymike's ROM, he was asking if he had done something wrong.......the only thing wrong here was your response
This post has been thanked 3 times.