View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: TCPMP Abnormality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnfghtr View Post
I have tried 4 different versions of TCPMP. From the original .72RC1 to .72RC1 VP6 and something else before trying MobileDefinintionTV_Stroth.

My trouble is that the play, the fast forward, the stop, the screen shift and the volume button are all blacked out. If I press on the space where it should be it highlights momentarily and works, but then drops into its murky abyss.

I am running 4.95 from Mighty Mike, with the black/blue coloring from LilRico and very little else on the phone.

Please help make sense of this. No one else has mentioned this problem, what have I messed up?

Dave
Guy, I don't believe you are saying this and MightyMikes ROM RULE dude and has nothing to with just what you are talking about.. They are suppose to be BLACKED OUT/GRAYED OUT UNTIL YOU ACTIVATE PARAMETERS. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out, come man. Why? You will not take your time, read and learn about the TCPMP player {FILE} {OPTIONS}. You are making something hard that's so easy, right in front of your face, come on dude...