View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:02 AM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro won't charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb240z View Post
Are you still useing the horrible mini oem usb cable... if so ditch it. That cable constantly gives me problems when i cant find any of my others. This one might sound odd but a friend of mine did this to an old phone i had once, but he used a pencil eraser on my battery connectors where they touch the battery and my phone would charge again. Dont know what that did but i used to have to do it every so weeks with that phone. Always worked. Wierd.
This cleans any dirt that is on the contacts to make a clean connection.

Have you tried taking the battery out for 15 minutes? My sisters did the same thing, wouldn't take a charge, light wouldn't even come on. Wasn't hot from use or anything. Took the battery out and 15 minutes later, put it in and on the charger and viola, it worked.