View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey, just in case anyone missed it, a new skyfire beta has been released version 0.9 with enhanced graphics and a new homepage. Smart screen has been removed as an option and is default now which makes sense. it seems quicker and test entry is better. Looks like a winner for anyone that wants full flash support in a mobile browser. figured I would throw it out there in case your interested. thanks.
Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!
I am so happy to hear this... I didnt know about clearing the memory after a flash and I have never done it... Going back to 4.4.5
Thanks!!!!