View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:51 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Mike & Rico,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been running 4.4.5 since it's release and have had no bugs what so ever. I think it is as close to perfection as it is ever going to get, and I am very thankful for all the effort you and Rico put forth for ALL OF OUR enjoyment.
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!
Thank you for that insight! Its appreciated!