Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 PM
DalesWife
N00b
Threadstarter

DalesWife is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Using GoDaddy (or other paid email address) with a Sprint Smart Phone

DTNDVN: I don't know if you're missing something or not - all I know is that since they did away with email addresses I could not send email from my phone. Sprint blamed GoDaddy, GoDaddy blamed Sprint. Nothing was resolved even when they spoke with each other - I was just advised by both that I would not be able to access my POP3 paid GoDaddy email via my Sprint phone. Sprint said that GoDaddy was not accepting my emails and was instead sending them to a "spamhaus" - GoDaddy said they weren't blocking anything and that I needed to use Sprint's server for sending rather than theirs.

Like I said, my email is now working - sending and receiving. I googled the problem and there are tons of websites with people with the same exact problem. I was just trying to help out anybody on PPCGeeks who may have had the same problem.

schettj: Thanks for the link - it's definitely helpful info that I didn't know about. I usually focus more on my business than the functions of the phone so this is probably a better option for me that I would have never known of. Thanks so much!

Last edited by DalesWife; 02-12-2009 at 11:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.