Thread: clock help
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
clock help

i dont usually start threads like this because i normally find my answers by searching through and reading other threads but this time im lost. just got my VZN TP yesterday so im new to this. had a titan for many months so im not new to the ppc nor HTC phones. background, new TP for vzn, gps fix and one reg tweek done and that was for the touch screen. loaded manila custimizer along with some themes. background for all pages v.02 along with some games and thats about it. well problem is when i change the clock it shows all 0's. now when i click on the clock to adjust the time in that setting it shows the correct time. nothing i do changes it. i have turned off TF3D and tried. changed the clock and soft reset and changed the clock with TF3D running. nothing changes it. i am not running a custom rom right now. i want to try and make this thing work the way i want without cooking it for right now. i downloaded the clocks and other themes from her and some from XDA. any help is appreciated. thanks for your time.

OH and please dont say cook it. right now the phone works as it should so there is no point. yet. im sure in the next few weeks i will cook it but for right now i just want to change the look of TF. im sure i will want to trim out some of the fat that was included from vzn but as i said thats a few weeks off. i want to be comfortable with cooking a brand new phone first and read all i can before hand.