View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:08 PM
poopsie
PPCGeeks Regular

poopsie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone with a Jan built phone that freezes up??? Please advise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
Many or some may know my story already and I am at the point where I am so fed up... but I will TRY to be patient before I throw this thing at HTC.

I have a 1/9/09 built phone with ROM date of 11/11/08 from BB. The phone has froze up on me twice since tuesday.
1. Once it was after making a phone call, and all of a sudden it freezes on the dial pad. I soft reset the phone and it seemed to solve the problem.
2. Then while I was using the internet on it, the TF3D didn't work ONLY when using the internet, but when I exited the internet it worked fine. What I meant when TF3D didn't work was that when i panned it just kept HIGHLIGHTING the words. Anyone know what is going on? I did a hard reset using the "clear storage method".
3. The second freeze which was this morning was while I was charging the phone overnight. I woke up to a solid white ring and black screen. I just soft reset the thing.

Can anyone advise?? Are my troubles and problems a sign that this phone is just to powerful for me??? argh...

thanks in advance
You shouldn't be in the WM game. If you get this pissed about a couple soft resets, your going to go over yourself when the hard reset comes about. Cool down, it happens, its expected, if you worry yourself about an occasional reset, you aren't going to enjoy the phone itself-