View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:14 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Just say NO to Titan.

I agree that Titan is no "titan". I was not going to post a comment, because I'm using the TF3D HD mod (on the stock Sprint ROM) and I figured that maybe the two simply had a conflict others might not encounter. But I installed Titan yesterday to run with Opera Mini. Titan caused my device to have 7% more program memory being used at startup, that's 7%, not 7MB! My TF3D kept restarting its self. Things simply were not running stable. And my Sprint Touch Pro with the stock ROM has always run stable.

I hard reset and restored the backup I made BEFORE installing Titan. All is well again.

Titan, yet another version 1.0 product that needs to be called BETA. No surprised it didn't come already installed with the stock Sprint ROM.

This is why I always typically try only installing at most one new product a day and run a backup before installing it. Along with a soft reset after install. That way, if things act up I have a pretty good idea what caused it.