View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:03 AM
reyrey127
PPCGeeks Regular

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone with a Jan built phone that freezes up??? Please advise...

Many or some may know my story already and I am at the point where I am so fed up... but I will TRY to be patient before I throw this thing at HTC.

I have a 1/9/09 built phone with ROM date of 11/11/08 from BB. The phone has froze up on me twice since tuesday.
1. Once it was after making a phone call, and all of a sudden it freezes on the dial pad. I soft reset the phone and it seemed to solve the problem.
2. Then while I was using the internet on it, the TF3D didn't work ONLY when using the internet, but when I exited the internet it worked fine. What I meant when TF3D didn't work was that when i panned it just kept HIGHLIGHTING the words. Anyone know what is going on? I did a hard reset using the "clear storage method".
3. The second freeze which was this morning was while I was charging the phone overnight. I woke up to a solid white ring and black screen. I just soft reset the thing.

Can anyone advise?? Are my troubles and problems a sign that this phone is just to powerful for me??? argh...

thanks in advance