View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:09 AM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint "Titan" Java install EVIL

I installed the Sprint Titan java thing a few days ago on my stock Sprint TP, and let me tell you that thing is evil.

It's a memory hog, and it consumes cpu cycles, and causes more battery drain, and slows the device down, and even makes the dotfred Task Manager freeze on startup.

Was driving me crazy trying to understand what happened to my nice TP... Started un-installing recently installed apps, and sure enough this one is THE culprit.

Unless you can tell me why you'd ever want it (there are better javas out there!) I suggest you stay far far away from this. If you have installed it just uninstall and soft reset. You'll be glad you did!