View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:43 AM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: PointUI 2 is out, and it looks promising

It is very smooth. A big pain to add a city to for weather, think vogue again! It is very nice, but they are trying to limit the free one in hopes of the paid version coming out being the better choice. It is running around 5mb more program memory than I have on my TP when I have touchflo3d running, meaning tf3d actually is the smaller choice?! I couldn't believe it either especially when I saw how fast it was. I couldn't find a way to get the slide show to play from storage card, theres no dedicated audio player, and I also had a little trouble getting around in it, of course that would come with time. I like tf3d better, except for the smoothness of pointui but it is definitely a step in the right direction. I also didn't like how the task manager is disabled, the one in the top right corner. It seemed touchflo esque when playing with it. I am sure some will love this and I agree that it is very nice, but tf3d is very aesthetically pleasing!