View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:07 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: HELP! Internet sharing speed very slow

3000 down I find that hard to believe as I had a Mogul and a Touch and never came close to any of those speeds, even in downtown San Francisco. As for the Touch Pro I have found the Telus radio produces the best speed for me. I was getting way crappy downloads until changing the radio. Try it and see if it works for you. We have six radios to choose from. The latest 1.11 did not do anything for me.

Radio Link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616
If I helped you, please hit the button.