View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Exchange server security removal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliwilli View Post
Ok so I decided to setup my companies email account on my personal TP. of course it sets in all these nice little security provisions: 5 min inactivity, strong cipher password, and encrypts the storage card. so I say forget it and remove the companies account from my personal TP and of course the sercurity settings stay. I read all over on here of reg hacks to remove the security but does anyone know if I just completely hard reset my TP will all that security junk disappear?

Man was this stupid to do!

Sorry I forgot to mention our exchange server admin gave me the account so of course he was the one who added all the security junk. I dont mind a hard reset I just want to get rid of my companies email account and all its dumb sercurity
yes a hard reset will definitley do it.

First tho...try going into ActiveSync on the phone. Choose Menu >> Options. With Microsoft Exchange highlighted, click delete. That should delete the entire thing, I think.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!