View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 10:49 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
It is possible to access call tones on a WM phone as I can do it right now. There was a hack that allowed you to access the vision pcs webpage by setting up a Sprint proxy and making your browser state it was Blazer (PalmOS). However, I don't know if that hack still works. The hack tricked the Sprint vision page into thinking you were on a non Windows Mobile phone and let you in.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=calltone

I did this on my old Treo 700wx and bookmarked the page. I transferred my PIE bookmarks to my 6800 and it still works. Now I can access that bookmark even though I don't have any of those Sprint settings any longer. I can still set call tones using this bookmarked page, but I don't really use them. The bookmark is unique to your account, so I can't give you mine as it's unique to my account.