View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do all the January builds of sprint tp have a slightly yellow screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
just got one friday. build date 1/17/09. i wouldn't call it yellow but more pale than my third tp. alot whiter than the refurb they tried to push on me.
I have seen both yellow and white.

A guy I worked with got his Sprint Pro on the first batch and his is simply not as bright as my VZW Pro. Although there is convievably differnt hardware for this but the Non VZW versions I have used, sprint and alltell, are just not as bright as my purewhite VZW screen.

Now on the same hand my room moate has a VZW pro and its not as bright as mine.

I Dont think this is a hardware revision but more so lets switch to the lowest bidder.

I HIHGLY doubt that HTC makes the screen which woudl account for the differnt descrepancies.

Another case in point. Look up the Samsung BBW224 or 224BW or something like that. It has three differnt panels in it. You can tell the quality between the three big time. They are stamped with differnt coding at the begining of the serial number and that tells which of the samsung plants made the screen. Just among manufactures and plants there can be a difference in quality.

As far as the titan goes. Yup, saw the exact same thing... Vogue... Guess what... Same thing.

To make a long story short... Just send it back and get another.

Donations always accepted but never expected!