View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do all the January builds of sprint tp have a slightly yellow screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I'll hold on to my white screen..

Sucks but it is possible they did a "Hardware Revision" (yhey..wait.) ,cut down costs because so many people returned their phone after seeing a ppcgeeks thread arguing about which build date was better, and who took the shipping tape behind the keyboard off etc etc extra accessories

It be hard to cut costs on any other hardware part, since the ram and processors are branded and up to specification, they might have turned to our screens...our beloved VGA portals to the mobile world... and p1ssed on them - all of which i hope is not true.
Hardware revisions are almost always better than the original 'first-generation.' I think the Xbox360 is the perfect example. Even though they cut down on costs, they increased the quality. In fact in the 360, they actually increased quality by cutting costs since the newer 65nm chips are cheaper to make and more efficient/less prone to overheating and eventually RRODing.