View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The reality of build dates for the TP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
I have read a few threads stating that build dates do not accurately represent the quality of the phone. I want to say that in my personal experience it does. Also many (not all) people here who have later build dates tend to be more happy with their phones due to the lack of issues many have listed. I think if i paid 300 for a phone not including taxes, I deserve a quality built phone. Not one with gaps, crooked keyboard, etc. and so forth.

Then again maybe I am just that nit picky about my things, which I admit, I am. Hell I don't even use my hands to touch my food when I eat it. Utensils only.

So I have to agree that from what I have read and experienced, the later the build dates the better made the phone will be. Of course there are those that may argue with me, but I just want to say that there are always those that never find problems since they aren't looking for them, whereas I look seem to always have problems with everything I purchase maybe because I look for them, who knows.

But I think that if you do have an issue, whether it be cosmetic or functionality, you have every right (within 30 days) to exchange the phone until you are content.

Please let me know your thoughts and your build dates. Thanks.

Rey
Agree completely. I think the build quality got upped drastically at around late December, it seems that less people are complaining. Of course there are also those unlucky Dec folk that still got shafted with poor build quality, but those who are unhappy are usually more vocal that those who are satisfied.