View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:59 PM
bruceo
Halfway to VIP Status

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Hate Hate Tf3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
I came from a titan runing DCD and i guess i'm spoiled because i'm used to things responding right away when i hit it on the screen. now, i think i've given tf3d a fighting chance. i've tried it stock (without & then with the touch pro clean up cab), juicy 4.7 and now mightymike 4.9?? (i think. what ever the most recent one is). the X button never seems to work well, everything is always a step behind, and i always seem to be opening things i dont want because i keep hitting 2 or 3 times and then the phone catches up it sends me through 2 or 3 menus i didn't mean to go into. i've run the tweeks found in touch pro essentials and didn't see much difference. i'm about to download GC's kitchen and just say screw it to tf3d. it's a shhame because in some ways i really like it. it's just to slow.

before i give up on it totally, anyone have any suggestions that might bring me around again? anyone have a rom especially built for tf3d speed? am i missing a important tweek that fixes everything? one last chance. HELP!
Somthing must be wrong with your phone hardware. Have you tried running without your memory card inserted. I had a friend with some probs with bad sectors on a memory card and that caused his phone to be laggy. Apparently he did a scan and repair and deleted the livesearch cache which is where a lot of the bad files were. That fixed it but this has happened twice over the past 3 months.