Thread: Really?!?!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All plants and animals were put on this earth by God to be used, not abused, by man for his benefit. I think it says this in the Bible. Cancer patents who need this medicine for their health and well being are certainly benefiting from this plant. Those who use this as a drug to get high are abusing gods gift to us all. JUST IMO

I would not wear a marijuana leaf ball cap and T-shirt to any job interview if I relay wanted the job would you? I am very proud of the PPCGeeks I talk about the site often with my customers and co workers. I often surf this web site when I am at a customers site and would hate for my customer to walk up and see Pot Leafs floating on the screen. I would equally hate it if my 15 year old, or 5 year old were to ask me about the Pot Leafs as well.

Posting a Privet message I sent to you without my permission is bad Forum educate, shows pore judgment. If you had asked me if you could post my PM to you, and you told me what you were going to use it for I most likely would have said no. However I would have gladly debated you on the subject where we could have come to a mutually beneficial conclusion. We are now left with a problem I am forced to try to overcome in public forum. It would be unfair for me to remove your Poll at this point but I must stand my ground and ask you again to please change your Avatar. Post your Avatar in your initial post in this thread, than wait your 30 days we can discuss this further after the poll is completed.

Dave~
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.