Thread: SPB Backup help
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup help

Im still on the stock rom. Yeah, its weird why spb isnt working as well for me anymore. I thought things were gonna be just fine after i restored all my contacts and emails from my mogul to the new TP. The first 5-6 restores went well, and it only started to go bad when my backups were too biig for 1 file. I hope im not coming off as complaining, because i definately got my moneys worth out of it, and would recommend spb in a heartbeat. I was just hoping somebody could tell me if i was doing something wrong or not. Cause i figure the issue is coming from my end.