Thread: SPB Backup help
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Fellas, I did many 140MB backup and restore with SPB (if I remember correctly, it took about may be 10-12min) no prob. And yes, did the same with Resco (the fastest) and Sprite without prob. 50% battery drain is not normal,
10-12 minutes for the whole process? Wow, wish i could get those results. Maybe it's something i downloaded that's not playing nice with spb?. With my larger backups, the resore woild always hang at HKLM, before tming out.